Immigration Programs in Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)
1. Participant Scheme to charge profoundly talented or aptitudinal people to enter and stay in Hong Kong
2. Candidates need to meet set Pre-compensates
3. Candidates getting 80 or more points shall be eligible to apply.
4. After meeting the above requirements, Visa stamping shall be done.
5. Next, the candidate shall go through a job interview.
Why One Must Immigrate to Hong Kong
Affordable High Standard Living: In Hong Kong, the basic living and comfort expenses such as traveling, food, telecommunication, medical, entertainment etc. are very low as compared to other nations of comparable standards of living.
Free Education for Heir: The country offers free education to children of its migrants. Post migrating to the country, children of its migrants enjoy free education for upto 9 years.
Safety and Security: Hong Kong is one of the safest places in the world. The safety standards are very high and there is little to worry about. With polite and efficient police officers who are omnipresent in the city, the city attempts to guarantee safety in Hong Kong for everybody. Low crime rates, especially for violent crimes, make Hong Kong the perfect place for you to settle down and find a job without worrying about safety in Hong Kong.
Job and Growth Opportunities: Since Hong Kong is a major global hub for trade and finance, expats often hope to benefit from its generous salaries, low taxes, and the local labor market. It is a hub for a majority of the world’s major IT, Manufacturing and Electronic sector giants, and is in a desperate need of workforce in all sectors of trade.
Stable and Growing Economy: Hong Kong’s economic freedom score is 90.2, sustaining its status as the world’s freest economy in the 2019 Index, with increases in scores for trade freedom, monetary freedom, and government integrity. Hong Kong is ranked 1st among 43 countries in the Asia–Pacific region, and its overall score is well above the regional and world averages.
How Can We Help You?
1. Sign up with Us
2. You will be allocated to a case immigration officer who will guide you through the required documents and processes.
3. Case immigration officer will assist you in filling your visa application forms and maintaining a track of your other documents.
4. We would book your visa interview date (if required).
5. We would proofread your required documents that need to be submitted at the visa office.
6. Guidance on travelling and job search in Germany will be provided by us.
We offer advice and guidance for the best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step until you get your visa.
1. Visa documentation
2. Provide you with the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
3. Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
4. Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required Post landing, travelling and settling assistance
5. Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.