Why One Must Immigrate to Germany
Job Opportunities: The growing need for skilled workers has brought increasingly well qualified migrants to Germany. Great job market for professionals in engineering, IT and manufacturing sectors. Shortage of skilled workers in several sectors, creating opportunities for migrants. Migrants play a key role in Germany’s social and economic development. Also, wages or salaries in Germany are higher than most countries.There are currently more than 1.2m vacancies across the German job market.
World Class and Affordable Education: There are hundreds of universities in Germany that have free or very low-fee tuition programs available for international students. Whether you want to study Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, or Business, Germany is the place to be. Combining high quality education with a unique cultural experience living in Germany is the main reason why young people from all around the world come to Germany.
Affordable High Standard Living: Living in Germany is highly affordable while being of high standards, averaging around 720-850€ including rent, food, transport, health insurance, telephone/internet, study materials and leisure activities.
Immigrant Friendly: Germany is well known for its acceptance of other cultures and immigrants. Most of the people are very friendly, and they help you as much as possible. They look so warm, and always treat you like their best guest. State organizations treat you like a normal citizen, they help you as much as possible. Employers treat you very very well, they are mostly tolerant for immigration-specific problems like visa, finding a place to stay, etc. Most of the companies already have the multinational work environment, so they know how to treat you. And they also have the ‘patience’ for your adaptation, this is really one of the most important advantages of German business life.
Highly Safe and Secure: When it comes to expat life in Germany, you can rest assured that you will probably not experience any problems or witness (or even be the victim of) any crime. Obviously, every city and every neighborhood are different, and broad generalizations may not reflect your personal experience or your feelings of safety. However, as a whole, Germany is a country with a low crime rate, and an even lower one if you are only looking at violent crimes.
How Can We Help You?
1. Sign up with Us
2. You will be allocated to a case immigration officer who will guide you through the required documents and processes.
3. Case immigration officer will assist you in filling your visa application forms and maintaining a track of your other documents.
4. We would book your visa interview date (if required).
5. We would proofread your required documents that need to be submitted at the visa office.
6. Guidance on travelling and job search in Germany will be provided by us.
We offer advice and guidance for the best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step until you get your visa.
1. Visa documentation
2. Provide you with the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
3. Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
4. Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required Post landing, travelling and settling assistance
5. Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.