Why One Must Immigrate to Denmark
Work Life Balance: Denmark is one of the best country for work-life balance, according to a 2019 report from the OECD among other studies.Denmark is an exceptionally well-functioning and family-friendly place to life for many reasons. Denmark believes in the multi-faceted, whole human being. All workers are statutorily entitled to 5 weeks vacation each year, making it easy to organise dedicated family time and opportunities to visit relatives abroad. The employee demand for flexible work hours is due to the fact that the majority of both men and women work.
Buzzing City Life and Beautiful Countryside: Distances are short, which makes it possible to combine buzzing urban life with the serenity of the beautiful Danish country- and seaside. And your children can roam freely and safely whether walking city streets or skipping along woodland paths. Green forests are plentiful and you will never be more than 50 kilometres from the sea. With over 7000 kilometres of coastline, it is no wonder why beach holidays are a popular part of Danish culture. Staying healthy is easy, in nature as well as the cities. In Denmark, pulsating city life goes hand in hand with sustainable thinking. So get ready – because soon you will be joining in with the Danes, riding your bicycle to work and washing off the day with a swim in a people-packed harbour.
Danish Welfare Society: Denmark’s high taxation rates stem from the emphasis placed on work-life balance, democracy and generally high standards regarding free education, healthcare and more. This gives rise to a welfare society that runs smoothly in many respects. You will benefit from a number of common goods, as do all citizens and people working in Denmark. Everyone benefits from free education and healthcare, a well maintained cycling and driving infrastructure, an extensive and stable public transport system, multiple free cultural activities, supreme recreational facilities such as parks and public spaces that enhance the general quality of life.
Safety and Security: Personal safety is high as well. Children walk/bike to school and well-known business leader, actors and politicians do not have to surround themselves with bodyguards. Even the Royal family can do shopping with a minimum amount of bodyguards.The Danish way of life is based on mutual trust and tolerance. Compared to many other economically advanced countries, crime rates in Denmark are low. But naturally you should be vigilant and take care of your valuables. Danish police is very accessible and helpful, so don’t hesitate to contact them for assistance if you are in need.
Work Environment: The Danish work environment is characterized by a flat organizational structure with a low power distance between managers and employees. Having a higher position in a company refers to a higher degree of responsibility, but no more rights or special treatment. The horizontal structure invites open dialogue between management and employees. Danish companies offer good working conditions, modern facilities and high-quality technical equipment. Competence development is highly prioritized and most workplaces regularly offer continuing education to their employees.
How Can We Help You?
1. Sign up with Us
2. You will be allocated to a case immigration officer who will guide you through the required documents and processes.
3. Case immigration officer will assist you in filling your visa application forms and maintaining a track of your other documents.
4. We would book your visa interview date (if required).
5. We would proofread your required documents that need to be submitted at the visa office.
6. Guidance on travelling and job search in Germany will be provided by us.
We offer advice and guidance for the best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step until you get your visa.
1. Visa documentation
2. Provide you with the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
3. Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
4. Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required Post landing, travelling and settling assistance
5. Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.